Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bkane/frightenstein.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bkane/frightenstein.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Frightenstein Party at the Lyric

Hi all,

I have absolutely nothing to do with this event but I thought I'd post about it to let you all know about a Frightenstein-related event:

http://tickets.lyrichamilton.com/eventp … asp?evt=12

Enjoy!

Re: Frightenstein Party at the Lyric

Also, not Frightenstein-related, but certainly horror related, this is happening up the street from the Lyric on the same weekend as the Frightenstein party:

http://www.canadahaunts.ca/chac/

Again, I have nothing to do with this and know nothing about it... just being a messenger.

Cheers,