Topic: Vincent Price HHOF DVD on eBay!

Just saw there is a copy of the Bats, Bones, and Creepy Poems single disc DVD up for auction on eBay!  Has a pic of the cover too.

Re: Vincent Price HHOF DVD on eBay!

Yeah, and they want $50 for it too.

I'll wait.

Nothing like a trail of blood .....
To find your way back home

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bkane/frightenstein.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bkane/frightenstein.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 791

no waiting.. but only 4 left across Canada @ HMV stores for $10
http://www.hmv.ca/(S(ijvdeubax2pflnjhxl … 37553.aspx

(edited by EzK 2013-09-21 22:38:47)

"..and to never rest until Brucie lives once more!.."

Doesn't do me much good here in the states big_smile

I'll eventually find one down here.
Just like I will eventually find a copy of the 1975 Ghost Busters TV series for under $50 also.

These things were mass produced, and will eventually turn up at reasonable prices. All one needs is a little patients and determination.

It's been relisted with a $30 price tag now.

amazon.com work for you?

only 2 left
$11.98 + shipping
http://www.amazon.com/The-Hilarious-Hou … B002MD2YL6

"..and to never rest until Brucie lives once more!.."

Thanks.
Just ordered one.

I've checked amazon several times in the past, and this never even showed up.
Someone must have just recently got some and listed them.

Be a nice addition to my Halloween viewing this month.